You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (IPP, Iris Madl, Am Perlacher Forst 166, 81545 Munich, Germany, Tel. +49-89-6926377) by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail ) inform you of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract, to IPP, Iris Madl, Am Perlacher Forst 166, 81545 Munich, Germany, to be returned or handed over. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods. The costs are estimated at a maximum of about 10,00 EUR.
The right of withdrawal does not exist with contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or provision by the consumer is authoritative or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods which can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the supply of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery,
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can not be delivered until 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
END OF INFORMATION ON RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Model withdrawal form
You can use the following withdrawal if you to withdraw from the contract:
Am Perlacher Forst 166
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/we (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods:
(to be continued)
Ordered on ____________________ (*)/reveiced on ____________________ (*)
________________________(Your address: street, street no.)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)